Get help with your...
- First weeks at UQ - a week by week guide
- personal, lifestyle and disability support needs at Student Services
- program management at myUQ - find out about enrolling, deferring or changing your program (degree), studying overseas, fees and charges
- technology at AskIT - support for your devices, logins, Learn.UQ (Blackboard), software, how to redirect your UQ email to your usual email address
- transport - if you haven't got it yet get MyTransLink available free from the App Store and Google Play.
- this place is big!- get UQNav on your phone to find buildings, banks, cafes etc on every UQ campus.
- credit for previous study send request for credit documents to the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty.
- Learn.UQ (Blackboard) help
Discover your UQ
Login to My.UQ to access your UQ email, Learn.UQ (Blackboard), news and SI-net. Use SI-net to:
- search for and enrol in courses
- sign-on to classes and tutorials
- view your results
- view your timetable
- apply for financial assistance and pay fees.
One working day after enrolling, you can get your student ID card.
Dual degree students
Phone: 336 51206
UQ Education Society
Contact us at the School Office if you're stuck - we're here to help.
Our School is part of the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty.
The School acknowledges the precedence and continuity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander custodians of the Australian continent, their contribution to knowledge, and pays our respects to elders, past, present and emerging.