Get help with your...
- First weeks at UQ - a week by week guide
- personal, lifestyle and disability support needs at Student Services
- program design at myAdvisor - find out about enrolling, deferring or changing your program (degree), studying overseas, fees and charges
- technology at AskIT - support for your devices, logins, Learn.UQ (Blackboard), software, how to redirect your UQ email to your usual email address
- transport - if you haven't got it yet get MyTransLink available free from the App Store and Google Play.
- this place is big!- get UQNav on your phone to find buildings, banks, cafes etc on every UQ campus.
- credit for previous study send this request documents to the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty.
- Learn.UQ (Blackboard) help
Discover your UQ
Login to My.UQ to access your UQ email, Learn.UQ (Blackboard), news and SI-net. Use SI-net to:
- search for and enrol in courses
- sign-on to classes and tutorials
- view your results
- view your timetable
- apply for financial assistance and pay fees.
One working day after enrolling, you can get your student ID card.
Dual degree students
Phone: 336 51206
UQ Education Society
Contact us at the School Office if you're stuck - we're here to help.
Our School is part of the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty.