Introduction to Professional Practice: Secondary Professional Experience 1
UQ Course: EDUC6610
- UQ Program: Graduate Diploma in Education
- Duration: 7 week block
- Description: Observations leading to team teaching/part lessons, then half a teaching load.
- Dates: 24 April-9 June
Supporting Documentation and Guidelines for Supervisors and Schools
- Professional Experience Handbook
- Professional Experience Checklist
- Professional Experience Glossary of Terms
- QCT Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- QCT Evidence Guide for Supervising Teachers
- Professional Experience Calendar
Please complete, sign, and forward to:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; F: (07) 3365 7199
Pre-service teacher performance:
Thank you for mentoring this year's cohort of pre-service teachers for The University of Queensland. We appreciate your generous contribution to the next generation of educators.
Please save pay claim forms to file then fill electronically. The forms are set to autocalculate.
Contact: E: email@example.com