Professional Practice - Secondary Professional Experience 2 -Semester 2
UQ Course: EDUC6615
- UQ Program: Graduate Diploma in Education
- Duration: 8 week block
- Description: Supervised Teaching and ongoing observation of practice (full lessons at 50% teaching load).
- Dates: 24 July -15 September
Supporting Documentation and Guidelines for Supervisors and Schools
- Professional Experience Handbook
- How to create a digital signature and sign a document
- Digital Signature Information Sheet
- Professional Experience Checklist
- Professional Experience Glossary of Terms
- QCT Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- QCT Evidence Guide for Supervising Teachers
- QLD Professional Experience Reporting Framework
- QLD School System Expectations for Graduate Teachers
- Professional Experience Calendar
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; F: (07) 3365 7199
Pre-service teacher performance:
Thank you for mentoring this year's cohort of pre-service teachers for The University of Queensland. We appreciate your generous contribution to the next generation of educators.
Please save pay claim forms to file then fill electronically. The forms are set to autocalculate.
Contact: E: email@example.com