Primary Professional Experience 3
UQ Course: EDUC7540
- UQ Program: Master of Teaching (Primary) - second year cohort
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Description: 6-week block. Full lessons at 50% teaching load. Any years P to 6.
- Dates: 24 April - 2 June
Supporting Documentation and Guidelines for Supervisors and Schools
- Professional Experience Handbook
- Digital Signature Information Sheet
- Professional Experience Checklist
- Professional Experience Glossary of Terms
- QCT Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- QCT Evidence Guide for Supervising Teachers
- QLD Professional Experience Reporting Framework
- QLD School System Expectations for Graduate Teachers
- Professional Experience Calendar
Due: On or before the week of 9 May
Due: On or before the week of 3 June.
Pre-service teacher performance:
Thank you for mentoring this year's cohort of pre-service teachers for The University of Queensland. We appreciate your generous contribution to the next generation of educators.
Please save pay claim forms to file then fill electronically. The forms are set to autocalculate.
Contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org