As a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) candidate, you should make yourself familiar with the resources provided by the UQ Graduate School. Primarily you must be aware that your journey to conferral and graduation involves a number of stages. These stages are called milestones.
- Application for RHD Candidate Funding (PDF)
- Ethical Clearance Applications
- Graduate School Forms
- Our RHD Students and Their Projects
- See our list of graduates and their theses (a work in progress).
- Post-thesis fellowships
- School of Education milestone guidelines
- School Scholarships and prizes
- UQ Research Higher Degree Candidature Progression and Development Policy
- UQ Policy, Procedure, and Forms for Research Higher Degree Candidature Selection - Includes transfer between MPhil and PhD
2015 Charting educational futures: Building on 20 years of research
2014 Reimagining Research Methodologies for the 21st Century
2013 Cosmopolitan Conversations: Building research communities through cultural exchange
2012 Global Ideologies in Education - Sharing Contemporary Research
Saturday 25 August 2012, 8.45 am – 4.00 pm
Keynote Speaker: Professor Terri Seddon, Monash University
Topic: Global reforms steering education research
Presenting at a conference
Friday 27 July, 3-4pm,
Room 328 (building 24)
Preparing posters to present at a conference
Friday 27 July, 4-5pm,
Room 328 (building 24)
2011: 7 Billion Reasons to Research - local educational challenges within a global agenda
The 2011 Postgraduate Research Conference was held on 26 and 27 August.
2010: Building Bridges: Educational Research and Future Knowledge Pathways
The 2010 Postgraduate Research Conference was held on 24 and 25 September.
2009: Education Revolution: Global Issues, Local Impacts, National Solutions
2008: Informing Education: Research for Learners and Communities
The 2008 Postgraduate Research Conference was held on 19 and 20 September.
2007: Education Matters!: Innovative social science research
The 2007 Postgraduate Research Conference was held on 21 and 22 September.
Carolyn D Baker Memorial Lecture and Cocktail Function
Friday September 21, 2007
5 - 7pm
Postgraduate Research Conference
Saturday September 22, 2007
8:45am - 3:00pm