Primary Professional Experience 1
UQ Course: EDUC1715
- UQ Program: Bachelor of Education (Primary) - first year cohort
- Duration: 10 single days (1 day per week - either Monday or Tuesday)
- Description: "Hands-on" observational, assists in all classroom activities but no lessons to deliver. Students can work in pairs (not essential). (Any years P to 6).
- Dates: Single negotiated days between 31 July and 20 October
Supporting Documentation and Guidelines for Supervisors and Schools
- Professional Experience Handbook
- Professional Experience Checklist
- Professional Experience Glossary of Terms
- QCT Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- QCT Evidence Guide for Supervising Teachers
- Professional Experience Calendar
Please give the fully signed original Evaluation form to your pre-service teacher.
Pre-service teacher performance:
Thank you for mentoring this year's cohort of pre-service teachers for The University of Queensland. We appreciate your generous contribution to the next generation of educators.
Please save pay claim forms to file then fill electronically. The forms are set to autocalculate.
Contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org