Introductory Professional Experience: Towards Professional Practice
UQ Course: EDUC3099
- UQ Program: Dual Degrees - (Secondary) - third year cohort
- Duration: 2 week block
- Description: "Hands-on" observation and classroom assistance.
- Dates: 21 November - 2 December
Supporting Documentation and Guidelines for Supervisors and Schools
- Professional Experience Handbook
- Professional Experience Checklist
- Professional Experience Glossary of Terms
- QCT Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- QCT Evidence Guide for Supervising Teachers
- Professional Experience Calendar
Please give the fully signed original Evaluation form to your pre-service teacher.
Pre-service teacher performance:
- Lesson Observation Form (pre-service teacher completes)
- Monitoring Pre-service Teacher Performance
- Lesson Analysis Sheet (Password required) (supervisor completes)
- At Risk Form (Password required)
List of dual degrees:
- Bachelors of Arts/Education (Secondary)
- Bachelors of Business Management /Education (Secondary)
- Bachelors of Science/Education (Secondary)
- Bachelors of Mathematics/Education (Secondary)
- Bachelors of Music (Honours)/Education (Secondary)
Thank you for mentoring this year's cohort of pre-service teachers for The University of Queensland. We appreciate your generous contribution to the next generation of educators.
Please save pay claim forms to file then fill electronically. The forms are set to autocalculate.
Contact: E: email@example.com