Professional Foundations Program 2016
The Professional Foundations Program is compulsory for the following cohorts:
- Final year Bachelor of Education (Primary & MYS) students
- Final year Bachelor of Education (dual Secondary & MYS) students
- Final year Master of Teaching (Primary) students.
- Final year Bachelor of Health, Sport and Physical Education students
- All Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary) students (including part-time students who did not attend in their first year).
Please note the venue changes each day and there will be one session held in the Social Sciences Building (24), Room S304 for dual degree students only.
Refer to the program schedule for exact times and locations for each session: